- DrewHernandezAsked on July 24, 2015 at 04:39 PM
How can I create a page Break? Submit One Section of the Data at a Time
- BenAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 05:49 PM
The only way to do that would be to:
1. replace the page break with a submit button
2. change the submit button to say Next
3. Have the form go to the second form through the setup of thank you page
4. pass over the required data - if so needed and to be able to link the submissions
This would mean that for 5 pages, you would have 5 submissions per a client / usual submission.
This could also get you in a trouble by some laws so I am mentioning it, but I do not encourage you to do it, unless you know who (in terms of from where) will be filling it out and that it would not be against the law for that specific area.
This does mean that you will use the submissions 5 times faster than usually, but that is how it would be possible.
Do let us know if you have any further questions and we would be happy to answer them for you :)