- dbarkAsked on September 14, 2010 at 01:32 PM
I have several people upload documents to me in .doc or .docx format. When I click to download their document it get saved as a .docx.zip file. When I click to open it it unzips with a bunch of xml files and folders. I had one of the people resend it to me by email and it opened as a .docx file just fine.
This was happening in Chrome V6. I tried this in Firefox V3.6.9 and seems to work fine no issues.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 15, 2010 at 10:25 AM
I looked at your forms but couldn't find it. Exactly on which form do you have this problem?
- ensyteAnswered on January 13, 2011 at 01:08 PM
DId you figure this out? I am having the same problem with mine.
- dbarkAnswered on January 13, 2011 at 01:18 PM
No, I did not. I had to switch to Firefox to download the files correctly!
- ensyteAnswered on January 13, 2011 at 01:22 PM
It works for me on firefox, chrome, and safari-- I guess my colleague is using IE, maybe that is the problem with us....