- dkotechAsked on December 09, 2011 at 10:47 AM
- fxrAnswered on December 09, 2011 at 11:59 AM
One way (of probably many) is to use Chromes developer tools.
1. Open your form in Chrome, e.g http://form.jotform.com/form/12710415239
2. Right-Click on the page and select Inspect Element.
3. Select the Elements Tab
4. Scroll down through the pages source code & find <div class="form-all"> Click on it, and you should see the entire body the form highlighted.
5. In the bottom left corner, you should the width & height dimensions of your form.
There is no doubt many other ways to gather the height of your form, but thats what I use personally.
- dkotechAnswered on December 09, 2011 at 03:21 PM
Thank you for your response. I wasn't hoping for a quicker and easier method to determine height of form.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 09, 2011 at 06:33 PM
You are always welcome.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.