- dittaevaAsked on December 09, 2011 at 11:22 AM
Instead of this solution I think I'm going for:
one form, with;
1. a submit button named something like "send e-mail with edit submission link" (my form is in Norwegian) and explaining text, after questions from first form. Which will take the respondent to:
2. a thank you page with link to edit submission (see http://www.jotform.com/help/96-How-to-Make-a-Clickable-Edit-Link), and
3. send thank you e-mail with edit link.
The challenge is to explain things so that the repspondent does not get confused when seeing the thank you page twice, and with an edit link. Luckily the thank you e-mail seems to be only sent once.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 09, 2011 at 04:15 PM
Glad to hear that you were able to find another solution dittaeva. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you for using JotForm!