- mkwrayAsked on July 25, 2015 at 09:08 AM
Can someone help? I keep getting this error message:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create a PDF Form
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 25, 2015 at 11:14 AM
Is this when you download the fillable PDF version of the form or is it when you download the submission as PDF? You are into creating a PDF form guide and the error seems not related to it. Please clarify and let us know the form in question so we can check it for you.
- mkwrayAnswered on July 25, 2015 at 12:54 PM
This happens when I select the form I want to create into a PDF, click "more", select "Create PDF", the system asks if I want to include the page breaks and submit button, I click "continue". I get a message that it's "working" and then I get the response that I copied and pasted above.
I just tried again and got the same message. How can we fix this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 25, 2015 at 01:05 PM
Ah, yes. I should have tried it. Sorry. I was able to replicate it now.
This problem is now forwarded to our developers. If there are updates, you should know it in this thread.
Thank you for reporting.
- business556Answered on July 25, 2015 at 02:24 PM
I am having the same problem.
Initial problem was when a change was made a new copy of the PDF did not use new information but the link was correct.
I was working last night when most people would be sleeping and it took 40 minutes of "working" before a PDF was created.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 25, 2015 at 06:05 PM
I have responded already to your post about this here http://www.jotform.com/answers/619713
Please use your own post for your update and follow up message.
- sandyAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 11:25 PM
Hi, may i know when will the problem be solved? I am facing the same problem too.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 12:40 AM
I'm sorry, but we don't have an update of this report yet. If there's any, I'm sure that assigned developer would let us know here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 11:21 AM
We have moved your question to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 03:35 AM
Sorry for the too late response. I guess it happened because of a temporary server problem. I just tested your forms within your account and could generate PDFs successfully.
- mkwrayAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 11:47 AMOK, thank you
. . . . . . .
* Dr. Maggie Wray, Ph.D*
Academic & career coaching for teens and young adults
* "Preparing students for a lifetime of success!"*
For free updates & articles about helping students succeed, visit: