- Jesusswag10Asked on July 25, 2015 at 04:20 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 25, 2015 at 08:41 PM
I see that you are now subscribed to Premium Yearly plan. Also I notice that you've cancelled this subscription plan. It seems that you've accidentally proceeded with the payment with the default selection of yearly plan while upgrading. Please let us know if you want to continue with yearly plan or switch to monthly plan. If you want to switch to monthly plan, we'll cancel the existing subscription and refund the charge so that you may subscribe to monthly plan again.
We will wait for your response.
- Jesusswag10Answered on July 25, 2015 at 09:09 PMI want to cancel the existing and just do the monthly. I also want to be refunded being there is a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Jesusswag10Answered on July 25, 2015 at 09:10 PM
Yes I just want to do monthly and want a full refund as well being that I did not intend to sign up for a yearly subscription and being that there is a 30 day money back guarantee
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 26, 2015 at 11:06 AM
Your yearly subscription has been canceled, and fully refunded. You may now proceed upgrading to a monthly plan. Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.