- Alina11Asked on September 14, 2010 at 06:23 PM
I'm currently using the free version of Jot From and my customers have to wait up to a minute for the form to send after hitting the "submit" button. If this is only happening in the free package I would be more than happy to pay for the Premium package, but I want to make sure this isn't happening in all the packages as I would hate to pay for something that's this slow. As it is right now I'm losing customers who are interested in order with me. Please help!
- hurricanetattooAnswered on September 14, 2010 at 10:42 PM
its probaby because you are on a networked computer that has firewall settings that slow it down or your firewall setting/antivirus program on your computer need to be tweeked
- Alina11Answered on September 14, 2010 at 10:48 PMI have had several customers who have brought this to my attention. Everyone who has tried to contact me thru the forms haven't been able to do so because it's taking over a minute for the form to load (I've actually timed it) and they exit the page by the time it sends because they assume the form is down. Does this mean everyone would have to change their settings?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 15, 2010 at 04:09 AM
Can you post the URL of the form that has this problem?
Slowdown on form submissions usually happen if you are sending emails to many email addresses after submissions. That could be the reason. If you can send us the form URL we can take a look.
- Alina11Answered on September 15, 2010 at 10:39 AM
Here is the test link I have uploaded. I had to take the rest down since they take too long to send.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 15, 2010 at 11:13 AM
It is having difficulty sending to your email server. When I delete the email for the form, the submission works instantly. My recommendation would be to use a different email address.
- Alina11Answered on September 15, 2010 at 11:24 AM
You're right. Thanks so much for your help. I changed it to a gmail address and it does send instantly.