- russbannerAsked on July 27, 2015 at 07:13 AM
i am looking for a quiz template that can detail the number of correct answers at the end of a test. Do you have a template or widget that will do this.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 09:06 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
You can setup your quiz form and determine the number of correct answers by using conditions and calculation fields. Please provide to us the logic you want to implement on your quiz form so we can further analyze and give you a sample form that you can use as a guide in creating your form.
We will wait for your response.
- russbannerAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 09:43 AM
the quiz would either be a multi choice option or select an image option quiz .
e.g q1 which city is the eiffel tower found in? a. london b. paris c.) frankfurit
q2 which of these images is the gold gate bridge? (4 pictures of bridges)
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 10:14 AM
I have created a sample quiz form to serve as a guide to create your form. You can check this link - http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52074240871956?. To create the quiz form, just follow the steps provided below.
1. Add Radio button for your questions.
2. Setup Calculation values of your radio button fields.
3. Add Calculation field in your form.
4. Add formula to calculation field to compute score.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.