- raylonAsked on July 27, 2015 at 09:36 AM
Never had this issue before, wondering if anyone had any tips to fix this. Any form i click on to edit gives me a messed up page and i get "malicious url' warnings. (see screenshot)
I use jotform often, this is a first for me. I ran malwarebytes recently, sort've panicking thinking it was something infected. After a scan it still displayed all weird and gave me warnings.
- WebServAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 09:49 AM
I am getting the exact same issue!!!
- raylonAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 10:08 AM
good, maybe it's not on my end then! Although i need to edit a form and can't, ha.
- WebServAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 10:29 AM
No, not you. :) Hoping Jotform gets back to us soon.
- denismoquinAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 11:19 AM
- raylonAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 11:25 AM
ha, i tried using https and it worked! for right now, that will help and allow me to access my forms. I'll need to see about making an exception for cloudfront with trendmicro.
thank you denismoquin!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 12:49 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you all.
The issue seems to be related to Trend Micro. I would suggest you to please click on the following URL and then sign in again to your JotForm account: http://www.jotform.com/?noCDN=true
Do get back to us if the issue persists.