- servidyneAsked on September 15, 2010 at 08:47 AM
I am having trouble redirecting form submitters to a custom FBML page when they submit the form on our Facebook Welcome page.
I have entered the link, but I receive and error that the page cannot be found. When I put the URL in the bar, it brings it up fine. Any suggestions?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 15, 2010 at 09:57 AM
What is the link you are trying? Have you used a full URL starting with "http://"?
- servidyneAnswered on September 15, 2010 at 10:05 AM
Yes. I have the following URL as the dump page for the thankyou
bu for some reason, I get an error page afterward.
- servidyneAnswered on September 15, 2010 at 10:06 AM
Sorry your request cannot be processed is the page that shows up. Not sure if that is a code issue or if it is a facebook issue. thoughts?
- servidyneAnswered on September 15, 2010 at 10:07 AM
The form still works even though I get the error page. I still receive an email with the information in it.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 15, 2010 at 10:34 AM
I tested your form and I was redirected to that page successfully.
Did you enable the Send Post Data feature intentionally? That might be the reason for this error. I disabled that.