- AlexisRhynerAsked on July 27, 2015 at 12:39 PM
Hello I have been trying for 1 hour to get a PDF in my form. I have tried both the Iframe option and the PDF widget. Nothing works.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 01:23 PM
This is your last form ID: http://www.jotform.us/form/52016173950147. It's not working because the URL is not correct. You should use the embed URL instead of the Sharing URL:
I've fixed it for you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 01:38 PM
Can you please explain then? You've replied to this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/471324 and that's the OP meant - by displaying the PDF in the form for the users to read.
Do you want to attach the PDF to email once the form is submitted? If yes, you have to add it as a link in the email body because attaching a file is not possible in the notifier/autoresponder.
- AlexisRhynerAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 01:39 PM
I want to attach a PDF to the form. Someone will need to review the PDF in the form and then approve it to complete and submit the form.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 02:35 PM
As I check your JotForm, I see that the PDF file is already embedded on your JotForm.
Isn't that you are referring to? Do you want to allow your users to upload a PDF file? Could you please provide with more information on what you are trying to achieve so that we can guide you in the right direction?
We will wait for your response.
- AlexisRhynerAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 03:10 PM
For some reason, when I look at it I can't see the PDF as being uploaded.
- AlexisRhynerAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 03:25 PM
When I try to view the form, the box shows up blank for me.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 05:25 PM
It seems that your document is not currently shared for web.
Try to share it via Google Drive.
Also, while the Google Drive preview link (format mentioned by Welvin) may work, the widget is actually designed to accept direct PDF links.
Example of the direct link:
- AlexisRhynerAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 05:58 PM
I made it shared and it still isn't populating for me:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 07:13 PM
Please change current PDF URL:
To the following one:
- AlexisRhynerAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 07:35 PM
That worked!!!! Do I need to change the end to preview always? Thank you so much.