- powerongrfxAsked on December 10, 2011 at 04:35 PM
Hello, yesterday I placed a Jotform feedback code into a splash content on my mian page for www.epic-mail.com. After doing that the sites layout went crazy, I deleted the code and still the same way. I really could use some help here, thanx.
Im running latest version of Wordpress.Page URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on December 10, 2011 at 04:52 PM
Jotform will soon release a new version of the feedback button so that it does not conflict with jquery. For now, it may help if you should use iframe version of the code if you don't want it to conflict with any other script on the page.
Here is how you can get it. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "iFrame".
Please try it and let us know if it will work for you or not.
- powerongrfxAnswered on December 10, 2011 at 05:41 PM
How can I fix this tho, I removed the code and still my layout is messed up. Did it embbed it's self into the DB or the layout it's self. I can't seem to find it.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on December 10, 2011 at 11:26 PM
I visited your wordpress site and the template appears fine I did not see any errors with the layout. Have you tried clearing the browser's cache and cookies then pull up the website again?
- powerongrfxAnswered on December 10, 2011 at 11:50 PM
Ok I finally fixed it, the sctrip found its way into one of the pages.
- pinoytechAnswered on December 10, 2011 at 11:53 PM
Cheers! thank you for using JotForm.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 07:44 AM
I know this thread was a long time ago but I wanted to post an update. We have just release a Wordpress plugin: JotForm Feedback Button. You can now add customizable feedback buttons to your web site more easily.