- christian_wagnerAsked on July 27, 2015 at 04:59 PM
Hello, I'm curious to know if it is possible for a response to be automatically changed when a form is submitted.
ie. If a customer chooses a response named "Black" but for internal use we need it to say "K," is there a way that it can auto-change on submission?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 07:35 PM
Yes it is possible in JotForm.
Check this user guide on how to do it.
1. You can add multiple Autoresponder Email into your form.
2. Base on a response on the form, use condition options to send the Auto response email
3. to the intended recipient. Take note that you can also change the content/message of the email and send to the target recipient.
If done correctly, there should be multiple conditional email in your form similar to the image below
Let us know if you need further assistance on this.