- hpeetersAsked on July 28, 2015 at 11:25 AM
We fetch our forms through https://secure.jotformeu.com. And now suddenly this link gives an SSL error.
It says that the certificate is for the following domain names: secure.jotform.com, jotform.com and that the certificate has expired on 01-08-13 02:22.
Using other links (secure.jotformpro.com or secure.jotform.com) does not work. The forms are not properly loaded when using these.
- hpeetersAnswered on July 28, 2015 at 11:46 AM
Here is the link: https://secure.jotformeu.com/form/40192850735354
- osacademyAnswered on July 28, 2015 at 12:21 PM
we are also facing the same issue....
- hpeetersAnswered on July 28, 2015 at 12:22 PM
They should fix this asap, this is a mistake in their servers. A problem that shouldn't happen if you ask me. :)
- AaronSicilianoAnswered on July 28, 2015 at 12:48 PM
Yes we are currently experiencing and working to fix this issue. I will raise your thread to the developers so that they can assist in fixing this issue.
- AaronSicilianoAnswered on July 28, 2015 at 02:36 PM
This issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you experience any other related issues.
@osacademy I responded to your issue separately in your own thread.
- hpeetersAnswered on July 28, 2015 at 03:31 PM
Nice, it works again. Thanks for the quick fix.