- taylormooreAsked on December 11, 2011 at 10:59 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on December 11, 2011 at 11:17 AM
Yes! you can now set submissions limit on your form, form will automatically disabled once the submissions limit reached. Please click this link for the full guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/137-How-to-Limit-Submissions-in-a-Form.
- taylormooreAnswered on December 11, 2011 at 02:42 PM
Wonderful! Thanks so much for replying. Since I have numerous time slots, I will try to find a way to create specific forms for each slot.
- taylormooreAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 12:32 PM
Hello. Is there a message displayed to the registrant when the form is disabled?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 06:58 PM
Yes, they will see the following message when they click on a Submit button for overlimit form:
The Limit of Submissions for this form has reached full capacity
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistnace.