- alexfrank11Asked on July 28, 2015 at 12:17 PM
I have one form, and two sub users, I would like everyone to be notified when the form is filled out. Thanks
- ShadaeAnswered on July 28, 2015 at 02:17 PM
You can add additional emails to the recipient email field in your email notification.
To edit your current recipient field, please do the following steps:
1. Click on "Emails",
2. Select "Notification Email",
3. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
4. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
- alexfrank11Answered on July 28, 2015 at 02:20 PM
Thank you, can I add multiple people? Or just one person?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 28, 2015 at 03:37 PM
You can add multiple recipients separated by commas, but limited to 10 per notification. Please refer to the guide below for adding multiple recipients to a notification on your JotForm.
Hope this information helps.