- bradlarsenAsked on December 11, 2011 at 03:13 PM
I am using JotForm with my property management business for doing tenant applications and owner agreements. I want to receive via email EVERY WORD I have put on those forms on the email I receive once they hit "submit". I see the workaround to come into JotForm and view them under submissions....but it would easier and cleaner to send EVERYTHING straight to my email. Please advise! Brad Larsen www.SABrad.com 210.385.4424.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 11, 2011 at 08:33 PM
You can manually copy-paste the whole text in the template of the email notification itself. To open your email notification tempate editor:
1. Click the Email Alerts button found in your toolbar's Setup & Embed tab.
2. Then click the notification that you want to edit.
3. Paste the content of the Heading or HTML Text Editor in the appropriate area. Please check screenshot below for additional guide.
Make sure you are also viewing your form, so you could check if the content is added on the right portion of your email template.
We hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if you need further help.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- mattatbfscorpAnswered on May 05, 2012 at 04:56 PM
I have a similar request. I have integrated a custom script into the form that I created with JotForms. There is some inforamation that is calculated that I need to be passed to the email submission, meaning this information is not static (like the example above). How can I do that? Please advise.
This is the form: http://bfscorpusa.com/gold-app/
In the first page choose "N-N-N-Y-Y-N" to get to the "calculator" that passes the new information. That information is towards the bottom of page 3.
EDIT: As requested, I resubmitted the question here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/97248-Passing-custom-data-to-email-submission#0
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 05, 2012 at 05:24 PM
I understand that your question is similar, but please can you still create your own new thread for this. This thread was closed already for the OP. It will be unfair to have it reopen on his end.
I will assist you here http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?
Please provide also the form URL or ID# when you have your own thread. This will make assistance quicker.