- bfritschenAsked on July 28, 2015 at 06:18 PM
I have checked the "Bounce" and am not on the list. I have checked the listing of notifications sent to my E-mail address and it shows they are being sent. I have checked my E-mail and they are not being sent to Spam; however, at one time several did end up in my Spam folder. I deleted the whole thing and did it over and it does not work.
This is my form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50286821412955
Please analyze and get back ASAP. If I can't get notifications, there is no reason to keep Jotform and I must move on elsewhere. That I do not wish to do!
email@example.com (The E-mail address used in the Form)Page URL:
- ShadaeAnswered on July 28, 2015 at 09:03 PM
I do apologize for the issue that you have been experiencing with your email notifications.
I have checked your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org in our bounce list:email@example.com is IN the bounce list
Reason(s) : reject
The reason shows that the emails are being rejected from your email server.
I have removed your email address from our bounce list, however you would need to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe list from within your email to receive your notifications.
You can also whitelist JotForm IP: http://support.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- bfritschenAnswered on July 28, 2015 at 10:29 PMI have placed the email@example.com into my Browser (Yahoo mail) contact list. However, I'm not sureI saved it prior to doing a test and thus I am yet not getting notifications and now either is my other E-mailcompanion. Would you please check the "bounce"list again. I may have caused it to happen again.I do not know where to place the "White List" material. Could you clarify? Bill Fritschen3085 Mill Vista RoadUnit 2108Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 01:16 AM
Yes your email address ended up in our bounce list again and I have now removed it.
Since you are using yahoo email address, you will not be able to whitelist our domains or IP address. I would suggest you to use your own email address to send submission emails form your forms. You will have to actually add custom sender email in your account. The following guide should help you:
Hope this helps.
- bfritschenAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 07:09 PMThank You for the swift response. I have been successful in getting this to work.However, I have another form that I need to do the same with. I have done the samething as I did with this one and think it should work as one of the things I read was that"the nice thing was that you only had to do this once". I wonder if this form did not alsoend up in the "bounce" list. Would you please check and also verify that I seem to be doingthings correctly for the second (and other) forms.
Second Form address is: http://www.jotform.com//?formID=50526430879965
Again, thank you for your assistance. Bill Fritschen3085 Mill Vista RoadUnit 2108Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
- bfritschenAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 11:09 PMGentlemen: I have a serious problem with this situation. I have at least four and likely more Jotformsembedded in our website. Two are used a great deal. They simply MUST go to all three designated personswho maintain the website. I was able to get one to come back to me, but then it did not go to the others.The other two will not come to me and in fact, none will now come to me. I have gone through the steps assuggested below. It worked once and then stopped working.
I love to use your forms and REALLY don't want to have to make a change to someone else. I also don't want to
change E-mail providers unless I absolutely have to. I think your system will work, but I'm missing something
somewhere. I need some serious help. What I really need is what you are not providing which is "one on one" personal over the
phone 'walk through of the process'.
All forms have the same E-mail addresses. Mine, (firstname.lastname@example.org) , is the only one with Yahoo.The other two are with Comcast and Gmail.
Here are the forms I am presently having problems with:
This is critical: Please respond ASAP:
3085 Mill Vista RoadUnit 2108Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 12:24 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your forms notification email alert and did not find any issue with that. You have set it correctly to send submission emails to multiple email addresses. You are also using custom sender email correctly.
It seems your yahoo email address again ended up in our bounce list again which I have just removed. Please be noted that sending submission emails to comcast, AOL or yahoo is a known issue. This issue is not related to JotForm but comcast/aol/yahoo on how they are treating the incoming emails originating form different servers.
If it is possible, then I would suggest you to please use gmail address instead of yahoo and comcast and that should solve your problem.
- bfritschenAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 08:59 PMSir: You might be interested to know that I have set up a G-Mail account and madeall the needed changes in Jotform. It is working fine. Thank you again for yoursupport as we worked through this situation. I would suggest that you do considerat least some limited telephone support for those needing them. Bill Fritschen3085 Mill Vista RoadUnit 2108Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 12:16 AM
You are welcome. I am glad to know that your email issue is resolved.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
On phone support: We are continuously working on to improve our support process. Unfortunately we do not provide support over phone currently but hopefully we will be open up chat support more frequently.