- hooseneAsked on July 28, 2015 at 11:44 PM
Hi there ... I need help with three matters please
I somehow managed to change the size of a form AFTER laying it out as I need. It is now narrower then originally setup but I can't change it back to the original width. Please advise how to change the width of (A) below to that like (B) below
I am having problems in setting up a CONDITION ... it JUST about seems to work but not quite. The problem is that it "hides" the fields I selected but somehow I still get a green bar on the "hidden" screen page and I am unable to progress to the next page.
See conditions wizard #3 (http://www.myjotform.com/form/50666431272554) - Page 5 to 6 (hide Section C- Matric Results). HOW Preview Form, select Option [Currently at University and sponsored by family / self / other last year] from bottom of Page 1 then NEXT to page 5 ... should jump to SECTION D - REFERENCES.
I am trying to setup the PHONE number field to disallow less then 10 characers. In other words it must ONLY accept 10 characters?
- SammyAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 03:05 AM
Kindly inject the following CSS snippet into you first form
I got the width from the second one.
Please let us know if you require further assistance
- hooseneAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 03:34 PMHi there … NOPE not working …
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 05:01 PM
I'm not able to access your JotForm and it says that form has been deleted. If you're working on a different form, you may change the width of your JotForm by choosing Form Layout from the Form Designer.
Hope this information helps!
- hooseneAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 02:14 AMHi SORRY about that … I decided to “edit/update” an existing one as I needed to get it out last night thanX
- SammyAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 03:23 AM
If you need any further assistance please let us know