- Jorgill AmesAsked on July 28, 2015 at 11:52 PM
- SammyAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 03:08 AM
Could you provide more details regarding your thread topic.
Forms are usually flagged for phishing if they contain the following fields/labels
1. Password collection field
2. Credit card collection fields (if they are not associated with a payment widget)
3. fields that collect information such as a social security numbers
- Jorgill AmesAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 03:24 AMUnfortunately, we didn't grab that information, apologies about that. The content is down now, but I'll make a note in our contacts database to include all phishing URLs in our reports to your company from this point on.
Thank you for the help,
PhishLabs Security Operations