- EucconferenceAsked on July 29, 2015 at 02:09 AM
I would like to switch to the free plan because i do not longer need the form. I would like to keep all data and the form because I may need them in the future.
I tried to downgrade to the free plan but it occurs error. Could you please help me
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 04:22 AM
Can you try clearing your browser cache and try to downgrade your account again? You can downgrade your account by following the instructions provided below:
1. Click on the icon.
2. Click Account.
3. Select Billing.
4. Click Switch Plan under Starter Plan.
If you still encounter an error when you downgrade your account, can you provide us a screenshot of the error you encounter so we can further investigate the issue?
We will wait for your response.
- EucconferenceAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 01:50 PM
Thank you for your prompt response.
I followed your instructions and I received the following message, Your subscription has been scheduled to be cancelled manually.
Could you please advice?
- BenAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 02:51 PM
I took a look at your account and I see that you have a subscription over PayPal. To cancel it do follow the following steps:
1. Login to your Paypal Account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal Subscription.
I apologize for having these extra steps, but once you go through them, your subscription will be cancelled for you and you will keep your form and your submissions.
If you do not make the steps above, our billing department will cancel it for you, but seeing how you would be receiving the emails from PayPal about the subscription payment, I presume that the steps above would be better alternative.
Do of course let us know if we can be of any further assistance :)