- DanieleAsked on July 29, 2015 at 06:52 AM
widgets of the form appear with a 404 not found code for form http://form.jotformeu.com/form/52004584533349?
- mikujikuAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 07:04 AM
We are expriencing same problem with form: http://form.jotformeu.com/form/51315144138346
looking forward for answer from support.
- Jayne25Answered on July 29, 2015 at 07:08 AM
So are we. Hope Support sorts this soon.
- axelschotsAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 07:27 AM
- deglmsAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 07:50 AM
- FrotauenpAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 07:56 AM
elementos do formulário aparecem com erro 404
- VCEAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 07:58 AM
- 1thomh1Answered on July 29, 2015 at 08:03 AM
Same. Getting a bunch of 404s in the Console and one of the fields has converted into a sort of iframe of part of the jotform backend. Submit Button does not work as script for that did not laod correctly.
- danieleberAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 08:10 AM
All good now, thanks
- BorisAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 10:25 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience, the widgets are loading fine on my end. It might have been a temporary network issue that has already been resolved.
Please let us know if your forms are still not functioning properly, and we will take another look into it. Thank you.