- jhwk1969Asked on July 29, 2015 at 09:29 AM
i have set up a discount code for people to enter, but it keeps saying the discount code is invalid upon entering it. I double checked for typing errors and date of expiration. The code should still be working.
I need help ASAP as people are trying to register for the workshop, but can't use the discount code.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 11:18 AM
You said that the error you're getting is "Code is invaild"? However, when I checked your form and entered "LETTINGGO", the error I'm getting is "Code is expired". It is the same error on the screenshot you posted.
Can you please try another discount code or create a new one. I will clear your form cache so that your forms will be refreshed from our servers.
Hope it works. Thank you.
- jhwk1969Answered on July 29, 2015 at 01:33 PM
It is still giving me the same error despite deleting the coupon and starting from scratch. I have already printed flyers and distributed information using the code LETTINGGO. I really need help fixing this so my clients are able to register and process their discount in an efficient manner.
Do I need to upgrade to the paid service?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 02:50 PM
I have removed the expiration date for your code by setting it to NONE:
And now it's accepted:
You can test your form. If you want to use expiration date, make sure to put it in this format: dd-mm-yyyy
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- jhwk1969Answered on July 29, 2015 at 05:49 PMThank you…I just go in an manually shut the registration discount down when it is time. Thank you so much for your help!
Abby Young, LMSW
Tillery Time Counseling
Finding your inner strength….