- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 01:21 PM
It seems that your JotForm is loading fine when I checked your webpage.
I don't see any issue with your JotForm or account. Please try clearing the browser cache by following the steps provided in the guide below to see if that helps.
Let us know if the issue still persists. We will be happy to help.
- lcainAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 01:29 PMI still can’t get it to load on either Firefox or ie. I cleared my cache as well. And it isn’t just my computer.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 02:28 PM
I was able to load it without any issues and you have our iframe method which should not give you any issues.
If the form is still not loading, please do the following and report back to us either with the texts or a screenshot:
a. Press F12 while viewing the page. This will open up the developers window.
b. Find and click the "Console" tab. From there, you should see some logs. Errors are colored red.
c. Take a screenshot of the console area or copy everything and post it here. Here's how to add a screenshot to this support forum: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033.
- lcainAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 02:49 PM[cid:image001.jpg@01D0C9FC.970652E0]
Console tab is empty
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 04:22 PM
It seems that you are attaching the screenshot to the reply email. Please be noted that the images attached to the reply email cannot be posted on your forum post. Hence we request you to access your forum post from http://www.jotform.com/answers/623178 and upload the screenshot as shown below so that we can assist you further.
- lcainAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 11:29 AMOur page is showing today. Thanks.
- SammyAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 12:42 PM
Good to know that you can view you page, If the issue resurfaces kindly let us know.