- trine SuphammerAsked on December 12, 2011 at 01:43 PMI have create two forms:1. A simple contact form2. A more complicated form for ordering/purchase of productsI have two problems:1. When I send the "product form" the "contact form" is included in the e-mail even if the forms are on different pages in the site.2. When I receive an order by mail I want to receive just a list of the ordered products.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 12, 2011 at 06:25 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
1. You will have to delete Notification related to the "contact from" from your "order form". Go to Email Alerts, click on Notification:
Then, delete this Notification.
2. Unfortunately, Auto Hide Empty Fields option is not yeat available for Notifications. However, this option is enabled under Submissions, you can also use Forward option to send these cleaned submission emails to yourself.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- trinesuphammerAnswered on December 12, 2011 at 11:40 PM
Thank You! Ouick answer. - Now it seems OK