- peterpicaAsked on December 12, 2011 at 03:28 PM
With the new wishbox utlity on a web page, what's going on when the user is unable to load the wishbox when clicking on a webpage having it? Is it a memory problem or ??? I've a customer who's using a windows machine running 7 I think. Anything I can tell him to try?
The form works fine on my equipment (Mac/Safari)
- fxrAnswered on December 12, 2011 at 06:33 PM
It very hard to troubleshoot issues like this, its quite vague.
I have tested your page on Windows 7 , Chrome, IE, Firefox and Opera, and Wishbox works great.
Maybe ask him to try a different browser?
- peterpicaAnswered on December 12, 2011 at 07:02 PM
Thanks. I just dunno, but I've passed on your response to the client.
Thanks much for quick response.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 12, 2011 at 08:06 PM
Thank you for your cooperation Peter. Just feel free to let us know if you have further questions.
- peterpicaAnswered on December 12, 2011 at 09:01 PM
It's a whiz-bang app. Best of luck with it...I'll be using on two sites that I've done recently when I do their next update.