- DaveKnollAsked on December 12, 2011 at 03:40 PM
How can I embed a tag to close a lightbox containing my thank you page? On mobile devices the X in the upper right corner is too small to use.
- fxrAnswered on December 12, 2011 at 06:21 PM
I had a quick look through our developers code, but can't quite work out how to close the forms' lightbox window with a seperate link rather than the standard given 'close' button.
I will forward this to our developers and find out if there is any code we can use to do this.
I assuming you are looking to add your own link to the form, that when clicked will close the form?
- DaveKnollAnswered on December 12, 2011 at 08:05 PMYes, the little close X is too small on some mobile devices so I thought I'd add a text link or an image to the body of the default Thank You page.
- DaveKnollAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 04:00 PM
Any new information on this question?
- fxrAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 04:24 PM
It has been forwarded to the developers: there is unfortunately no easy way to do it, but they have added it to their feature request list.
- adamdurbridgeAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 08:43 AM
bump. would be interested in this too.
- planetvipAnswered on May 13, 2013 at 09:12 AM
also interested in this
- KadeJMAnswered on May 13, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Your interest in this feature has been noted as well.
- tiddleewinksAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 06:47 PM