- randallmeekerAsked on July 29, 2015 at 03:42 PM
First my theme broke so I'm attempting to choose another. I found another that was worth purchasing but the paypal setup makes me create an account with paypal. I don't want to create an account with paypal.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 05:07 PM
I attempted to purchase a theme and I was presented with the option to pay via credit card without having to create a PayPal account:
Do you not have the same option when you try to buy one? You shouldn't have to create a PayPal account to buy a theme.
- randallmeekerAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 05:17 PM
You need to show the bottom of the form
- randallmeekerAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 05:21 PM
Ok, it seems to change depending on what theme your attempting to buy.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 06:28 PM
It is likely due to the theme creators PayPal settings. I am not sure but they may need to have a Pro account to be able to accept payment from people without PayPal accounts.