- scoxAsked on July 30, 2015 at 01:11 AM
No change - after editing the form data the calculation for total hours is wiped out.
To reproduce the problem in my form
1. Enter a week ending date (Only Saturdays are selectable)
2. Select 2nd Position for the type of Timecard Adjustment
3. In the filed 2nd Position Days Worked select a couple of days
4. Enter shift times for the days selected (the field Week Total Hours is showing the total of hours)
5. Submit the form
Go to Submissions and edit the submission data by adding a location and then submit. You will see the field Week Total Hours is now 0.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 04:47 AM
I checked your form and I was able to replicate the issue. You will notice that when the form is submitted the Total field in the Time Range field is displayed. See screenshot below.
However, when you Edit the submission in the Submission page the Total field in the Time Range field is missing. See screenshot below.
So once you submit the form on Edit mode the calculation would be zero. I will escalate this to our development team for them to further check. We will update you on this thread if the issue is fixed.