- dadavewatsonAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 02:00 AM
Pull downs inserted using the Dynamic Dropdowns widget
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 04:41 AM
I tried viewing it on iPhone 6 - iOS 8.3 Simulator and¬†I can see the dynamic dropdown widgets.
If you are still unable to see this widget on mobile, may I suggest to check it again. Clear the browser's cache if necessary. Otherwise if the problem still persists, please let us know the mobile you are using, the browser version¬†and it's OS so we can investigate this further. Thank you!
- dadavewatsonAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 01:59 AM
Form still not displaying Dynamic Dropdowns.
Android platform, tried on Samsung Note 4 and Samsung Galaxy S6 as well as an entry level Sony. ¬†It displays sometime on my Lenova Thinkpad tablet but othertimes not. ¬†Fine on Laptop/Desktop browsers etc (both IOS and Windows).
- dadavewatsonAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 02:58 AM
I also inserted the Group Values Dropdown and this also doesn't display on Android mobiles. ¬†Both display on Android tablets tested.
This is a vital aspect as our members use their mobiles for inputs.
- dadavewatsonAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 03:22 AM
The problem widgets now seem to appear fine on my Android cell. ¬†Will check with other users.
BTW, the native Andoid Internet App seems to be the problem on Lollipop version but not Kit Kat. ¬†It loads ok on Chrome and Opera and Firefox
- dadavewatsonAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 03:56 AM
Not loading again on Android apps!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 10:26 AM
I can replicate this. You are right that the widget doesn't appear in the default Android browser.¬†The default browser blocked it for security reasons.
I have now forwarded this thread to our developers. If there are updates, you should know in this thread. For now, please advise your users to fill up the form using Google Chrome for Android as it worked great there.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 05:18 AM
You should be able to view your widget using your Android 4.4 stock browser.¬†
Please check - let us know if you're still experiencing challenges.¬†