- BodygroupIntAsked on July 30, 2015 at 07:13 AM
how do i get a dropdown menu lets say
when an option is selected another dropdown appears with the options available for the main option
if the user selects colours
or if the user selects numbers
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 10:07 AM
You can do this in JotForm by using conditions. I used the "Show and Hide Form Fields" condition in order to achieve this. Please refer to this guide on how to use smart conditions.
I created a demo form (http://www.jotform.com/form/52103715255952). Please check it.
Here are the steps I did in order to get this working.
1. I created 4 drop down fields.
2. I used the condition wherein if the 1st drop down is empty, then all other 3 drop downs will be hidden.
3. Now, if you select an item in the 1st drop down then the corresponding drop down will appear. The other 2 drop down will remain hidden. The screenshot below shows all the conditions I used.
Hope this helps. Thank you.