- Dedicated2DanceAsked on July 30, 2015 at 10:35 AM
I'd like to ensure users can see all the fields in the forms when using a Mobile phone. Do you have such templates or can you adjust the templates to be mobile friendly?
- JotForm UI DeveloperibrahimAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 11:14 AM
1. At the toolbar, click on Preferences button.
2. Click on the General Settings tab
3. Set Responsive Form option to Yes.
While on Edit mode, click on the Designer button, at the toolbar.
On the Form Layout section, click on Make This Form Responsive
Otherwise, by setting the Responsive option to "yes" on Preferences will be enough.
The form will be viewable on both mobile phones, pads and computers.