- kslawinskyAsked on July 30, 2015 at 10:56 AM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 01:07 PM
I believe you are referring to this form: http://www.jotform.com/52104026713947
I did a lot of changes to it, since there was a lot of CSS that made the form looks like it is now:
1) There was a max-width on matrix and even text box fields:
As you see the width it's limited to 3px, that's why the look skinny. What I did was to increase it or in some cases removed that limit.
2) Also, I reduced the table width of the matrix, it was a 700, I reduced it to 600:
3) The Cell Width of the Matrix that contains check boxes was to wider, it was at 350, I reduced it to 50:
Now the form looks like this:
(Before and After)
If you like it, here is the direct link to my version: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52105159191955?
You may clone it if you want to: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- kslawinskyAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 11:46 PM
You rock! Thanks so much for taking the time to make it look awesome.