- Jeff MooreAsked on July 30, 2015 at 11:58 AM
We are a real estate team that wants to use online real estate forms for our agents to put their daily data and activities in and have that data flow auto into a spreadsheet so we can track that data over time. If we can add this to our salesforce that would be great too. Right now this is only for in house and not out for the public.
- BorisAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 01:20 PM
Yes, you can both export your submissions to Excel, and integrate your forms with SalesForce.
As I understand, you wish to have an always updated excel file with all the submissions, including the latest. You can achieve this in several ways:
1) By integrating your form with Google Spreadsheet, which will get updated with your submissions whenever they happen.
2) By setting up an Excel Report, and downloading it at your convenience to fetch the latest data. Excel reports can be protected with a password, so only people you share that password with will be able to download the Excel Report.
There is a third-party app designed to forward your Excel Reports to Dropbox automatically: http://reports2cloud.jotform.io/
3) Third way is not automatic, but you can manually Export Form Data to Excel whenever you want, and it will have all your submissions for that form. You can also partially download Form Submissions as Excel-CSV-PDF.
When it comes to SalesForce, we are happy to inform you that we have implemented a SalesForce integration. You can read our guide on how to set up Flexible Data Integration with Salesforce, and our guide on Mastering SalesForce with JotForm should help as well.
If you need further clarifications, help, or if you hit any snag along the way, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.