- bartbijenAsked on July 30, 2015 at 01:39 PM
When I do test payments through the paypal professional module only paypal works. If I do creditcard payment the attached error message pops up.
please help me out to sort this issue.Page URL:
- BenAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 03:08 PM
The reason why you get the error above is because your country is not supported by PayPal for PayPal Pro payments using direct credit card method.
It is only available for people from US, UK and Canada, while others can still use PayPal to make the payment.
So what I would suggest is to either do one or a combination of:
1. remove the option for credit card to be shown,
2. opt for PayPal instead of PayPal Pro (only PayPal payments) and
3. add a different payment processor to your jotform that would work for your country and is up to your preferences.
4. leave the PayPal Pro as it is, but we can help you hide the credit card option so that only PayPal option is used.
Of course we are here to help with any of the options that you choose.
I would also suggest checking out the following guides:
- bartbijenAnswered on August 22, 2015 at 04:40 PMHow can I hide the creditcard option in paypal pro and also let me know which other payment processor would work for us in Brazil to receive international creditcard payments?
Van: JotForm Support Forum [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Verzonden: donderdag 30 juli 2015 21:08
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 23, 2015 at 12:45 AM
I have just replied to your first thread regarding this matter. Kindly check for my solution: https://www.jotform.com/answers/645297-I-can-t-use-creditcard-payments-with-paypal-pro#5.