- CrftJuiceAsked on July 30, 2015 at 01:41 PM
When clicking submit on the site it will either say please wait and never proceeds or will take you to the next page.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 03:03 PM
I've tried test submitting your form and I see that the page is redirected to PayPal without any issue. Are you experiencing the issue while accessing the form using direct URL or from any embedded webpage?
- CrftJuiceAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 03:49 PMI switched it to a PayPal icon after finding out there was an issue. Previously it was a submit button that would be a submission with user, send an me email of submission and redirect to PayPal. I really liked the way it was working before.
- BenAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 05:06 PM
Both the PayPal styled button and the regular submit button should follow the next process (seeing as if everything validates and payment is made):
1. check for validation
3. on server validation
4. save to submissions
5. send email (if set to send email on submission and before the payment)
6. send data to integrations
7. redirect user to PayPal
8. redirect to thank you page
9. send an email (confirming payment)
So it should not matter which one you use, it should work for both.
Do let us know if you are using this link (when it is not working): http://www.jotform.us/CrftJuice/order
or if you are accessing the form embedded on your website.
- CrftJuiceAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 05:19 PMYes it should work but it not that's what I'm trying to figure out it was working great previously. At this point when a submit button is in place when it's clicked either it will say please wait and doesn't move forward or it will go to the next page. Please help resolve.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 10:15 PM
I checked your form and did some test submission (http://www.jotform.us/CrftJuice/order) but I was not able to replicate the issue. When I click the Submit button, I was redirected to the Paypal page.
Can you provide to us what browser version and device you are using to access the form?
- CrftJuiceAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 02:05 PMStill looking for help or a response, please help :)
- BenAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 02:27 PM
Unfortunately as mentioned by my colleagues and myself, the redirection happens to PayPal. Is there any specific value / choices on the form that are set when this happens or does it happen for only specific browsers?
Any detail that you can give us might be useful for us to further help you with this and find the cause since at this time it all looks to be working just as it should.
- CrftJuiceAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 02:45 PMCan you please test the form to find the issue
- BenAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 02:53 PM
I have just tested the form again and got redirected to PayPal properly as before:
Please do note that we can not go to a single form and check out all of the possible versions as that one form would take a lot of time - checking each order, their quantities, different names, etc which is why we ask you to give us the information that would allow us to get the specific data needed to turn this from impossible into something that we can work with and help you resolve the issue, but without the data, it would simply not be possible to test out all of the possibilities that could have lead to that.
I say impossible, since it might be limited to only one type of a browser, and even a specific version of the same, not to combination of selections and such so it is like a needle in the haystack and we need a magnet at this point to help us pinpoint the needle..
- CrftJuiceAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 03:05 PMIt's directing me to the next page. I've tried from my phone and PC, 2 different browsers.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 04:01 PM
Can you please describe to us the steps you have taken when reproducing the issue.
So far, we could not reproduced this problem on our end using your form.
It will also help us understand more if you can share a screenshot image on how it gets redirected after submit other than the Paypal payment screen.
Follow this guide to include screenshot image on your response.
- CrftJuiceAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 04:45 PMFill outed needed info name email ect selected options with check marks and quantity clicked submit and either says please wait or goes to the next page of form. I was only made aware of this by a client trying to place order.
- BenAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 05:00 PM
I just went to your form again and filled out all of the fields and selected all of the products to purchase them, but I got redirected to PayPal:
Can you please tell us the following:
1. Are you accessing form over this link: http://www.jotform.us/CrftJuice/order
- If not, please do describe how you access it
2. Can you please be more specific with the phone version - iPhone, Android Phone, and their version
3. What is the browser and its version that you use on your PC to access your form?
4. What are Operating systems of the mobile device and the PC
5. If you are still able to recreate the same issue, is the same issue happening to you even after you clear your browsers cache: 15 Ways to Clear Your Browser's Cache - wikiHow
- CrftJuiceAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 05:39 PMCan you try this link maybe it's the link
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 08:51 PM
I checked your form and I was able to duplicate the issue. When I click Submit I was redirected to the second page ("About CRFT" page) and when I click back the Submit button displays "Please Wait".
It seems that the problem occurred due to the Submit button was placed on the first page of your form. Can you try to add the Submit button at the end of your second page and see if it works?
- CrftJuiceAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 09:09 PMMy thank you I wasn't having this issue before and if I try it for jotform site preview I have no issues could it be the link?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 10:38 PM
I tried testing your form using the direct link (http://www.jotform.us/form/51047515505146) and I still encountered the issue. I think the link is not the cause of the issue. As per further investigation, I noticed that when you remove the Form Tabs widget the Submit button works properly even if the button is placed on the first page of the form.
I will escalate this issue to our development team for them to further investigate the issue. I think the Submit button should work regardless of what page it was placed on even if you are using the Form Tabs widget.
For now, while this issue is being investigated, you can add the Submit button at the end of your second page or remove the Form Tabs widget in your form for the Submit button to work properly.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 08:01 AM
We understand the inconvenience this must be causing you. A ticket for this thread has already been submitted and assigned to a developer. However, issuing a separate ticket for each user experiencing the same issue gives our development team a better idea of the extent of a problem than having one ticket serve several users. As such, I've moved your post to a separate thread (http://www.jotform.com/answers/631549) and I have opened a separate ticket there.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 08:04 AM
Kindly check your form - the issue has been fixed - your form will submit normally whilst using the Form Tabs widget.
If you have additional issues, please let us know.
- CrftJuiceAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 11:25 AMThanks you I will update the form today. Thanks for your help.