- hilltopkennelsAsked on July 31, 2015 at 03:33 AM
I'm unable to see fields in design mode which are only shown dependent on certain conditions being met.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 10:10 AM
The fields should supposed to appear in the designer. I can replicate this issue so I have forwarded this thread to our developers. If there are updates, you should know it via this thread.
For now, simply disable the conditional logic first before loading the form in the Designer and enable it back after.
- hilltopkennelsAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 03:04 PM
Thanks for the tip :)
- snaplashAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 07:31 PM
I am having the same issue.
Will this be resolved soon? I have a form with hundreds of conditions
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 13, 2016 at 07:16 AM
Our apologies if this is taking too long. Unfortunately, we still don't have an update for the report. What you can do now would be to disable the conditions first before opening the form in the designer.