- zubeidaAsked on July 31, 2015 at 03:51 AM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 10:27 AM
I understand that you want to increase the font size of the headers in the matrix. This can be achieved by adding some custom code to your JotForm from the CSS section of Form Designer.
1. Please open your JotForm in edit mode and click on Designer Icon to open designer.
2. Click on CSS section in the Form Designer window
3. Select one of the header on the matrix so that the other headers are also selected automatically. Now, change the font size by adding the following code to your JotForm.
font-size : 13px !important;
You may change the font size as per your requirement. Also, I see that the right alignment of the form for matrix field seems to be okay.
If you are referring to something different, please let us know. We will be happy to look into this further.
- zubeidaAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 01:34 PM
hi Kiran, Thank you so much for the help. About the column width I want them to be spread out evenly if you notice on the subsequent pages that is not the case. i want to have the first column little wider as the items are there and the subsequent 7 columns smaller and equal width. thank you.
Also is there a way to draw a box around the text box, like a border, to make it stand out?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 02:55 PM
The form matrix values have the same width, what you can do is to set a default height:
height: 45px !important;
- zubeidaAnswered on August 01, 2015 at 01:19 AM
Thank you! Jot for support really rocks.
I have one other question that has not been addressed:
1.Is there a way to draw a border around a text box? like to have the text sit within a box, it may be easier for me to divide the different parts this way?
2.how can i add page numbers/or progress bar to my survey?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 01, 2015 at 07:27 AM
I need to create a separate threads for the other issues. In this way, we can see it quickly and answer them properly. Here are the URLs of the new threads:
Creating a border in the text box - http://www.jotform.com/answers/625566
Adding page break and progress bar - http://www.jotform.com/answers/625568
Thank you for understanding.