- kimskimAsked on September 15, 2010 at 01:26 PM
How do I change the Paypal account associated with my JotForm subscription? I need to transfer the monthly payment from my business Paypal account to a different Paypal account. How do I do this? Thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 16, 2010 at 05:30 AM
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be changed again. But your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
Then you can re-upgrade it with the new PayPal account.
- kimskimAnswered on September 16, 2010 at 08:33 AM
So I need to wait for it to expire before adding the new Paypal information? What happens to forms that get filled out between the expiration of the old and the re-upgrade of the new?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 16, 2010 at 09:33 AM
You don't have to wait. You canre-subscribe any time you wish.
Even if you wait your account will not be disabled instantly. Your account will be downgraded and if you are over limit, you will receive an email that says your account is scheduled to be disabled, so you must upgrade until the next business day noon EST.
- kimskimAnswered on September 16, 2010 at 11:52 AM
Great. Thanks :)