How do I get a W9

  • Profile Image
    Ernesto Paredes 
    Asked on July 31, 2015 at 10:51 AM






    Good day! I work for New York Medical College and we are looking to pay an invoice, however we would need to set you up as a vendor in our system.  I would like to request for a W9 please and your remit to address if it is different from the one on your W9.




    Thank you,




    Ernesto Paredes


    Purchasing Department


    New York Medical College






  • Profile Image
    Answered on July 31, 2015 at 01:10 PM

    You can find our W-9 form here:

    Regarding to providing you with our vendor information, please send the request to