- kalanikochsAsked on July 31, 2015 at 10:56 AM
Hi friends, have a problem with the download of SQL FILE in the APP "MySQL Export for JotForm".
what happen? i need help :(
- kalanikochsAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 11:00 AM
help me friends :(
- BenAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 01:05 PM
If I am correct this is happening for you on this form: http://www.jotformz.com/form/52015590650651
Now can you please tell us what is the error that you get when downloading the export? - I presume that there is some error shown?
- kalanikochsAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 01:28 PM
Yes is that form, but dont show error. after rename the fields will not let me download the SQL File.
Sorry for my english.
- BenAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 02:27 PM
I tried doing the same and I also saw that it is not downloading the file at this moment. Seems that there is some error in the back that reports back with a silent error - so nothing is shown.
I will however notify our developers of this and as soon as it is resolved, we will update you about it through this thread.
- kalanikochsAnswered on August 06, 2015 at 02:08 PM
What Happened with this problem? I need urgently answers, please..
- BenAnswered on August 06, 2015 at 02:36 PM
From what I can see, we have a developer assigned to this issue and it is marked as important. For us this means that they are already working on this so as soon as there are any updates as to why this happens and it is reslved, we will update you about it through this thread.
- dixiesAnswered on August 27, 2015 at 01:00 PM
Has this been resolved? I have been having the same issue.
- BenAnswered on August 27, 2015 at 02:01 PM
No, this bug is still present, but our developer is looking into it.
As soon as it is fixed, they will post about it on this thread - so both you (dixies) and kalanikochs will be updated about it.