- drbrookesAsked on July 31, 2015 at 11:20 AM
Some people are saying they can't open my forms on JotForms from there mobile devices.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 01:09 PM
The form should work on any device.
When you say they can't open, meaning, the form is not visible? Are they getting any error?
If the form is embedded to your website, please let us know the link here so we can check and try it to our end.
For embedding method, try our iframe: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code. In most cases, this method should help.
Also, make sure that your form is mobile responsive (http://www.jotform.com/help/311-How-to-make-forms-Mobile-Responsive).
- drbrookesAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 02:39 PMSome are saying that it's timeing out mostly mobile devices
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 03:12 PM
I have checked some of your forms, but I was not able to reproduce any issues.
Do you use direct form links, or embedded forms? If the form(s) are embedded, please provide us with the links to the web pages.
- drbrookesAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 05:59 PMhttps://secure.jotform.us/form/50211496887159
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 09:41 PM
I did a test submission to your form on an Android device but I was not able to replicate the issue. The form was submitted successfully. However, I noticed that the form redirects to your site - www.ccicecompany.com after submit and the site was not loaded properly. A time out error was displayed. See screenshot below.
Please note that the submission was properly submitted to JotForm. However, the Thank You custom URL you have set is not properly loaded. If your site is still under development, you may use the Default Thank You page until your site is ready.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- drbrookesAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 12:20 AMThank you
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 01:40 AM
You are welcome drbrookes. Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.
- drbrookesAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 01:50 AMI changed it like you said, on the thank you. Now I can't get it to go
past the first next on my cell phone.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 03:17 AM
I wasn't able to replicate the issue on my Android phone using Chrome. May we know what phone and browser you are using?
- drbrookesAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 11:30 AMHi
My phone is a Samsung S5 active with Android opp system I tried useing
Google crome broswer and Yahoo.
I did find out if I change the settings on my phone to "Desk top veiw"
it works but you have to do it every time. All the other forms I have
from ya'll work fine it's just this one.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 12:43 PM
I would like to ask again if the form is embedded. If yes, please share us the webpage link so we can further check.
- drbrookesAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 01:10 PMHi
That may have fixed it.