- volunteernwmsAsked on July 31, 2015 at 12:32 PM
Can PDF forms no longer be imported?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Import Adobe FormsCentral PDF Forms to JotForm
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 01:47 PM
I believe you should still be able to import PDF forms if you have a copy. Scroll down a bit on the import page and you should still get the import forms button:
The PDF import options should pop-up from there.
The other imports, however, are no longer functional.
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- HHernandezAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 10:12 AM
It seems that the link is no longer working.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 11:53 AM
It does indeed look like the page has been taken down. We do have this app that can import PDF's:
Though it may be a bit more limited than the previous import.
- Deniz_HAnswered on August 27, 2015 at 03:21 PM
once you upload the form, it says it has been received. how do i transfer it to the form builder?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 27, 2015 at 04:01 PM
Once the form is receive, you should be able to find it in the "My Forms" section of your account.