- JuliusAsked on December 13, 2011 at 09:22 AM
I've been testing out your wishbox feature, and there's one thing that's been bothering me about it - the screen capturing seems to ignore charsets that the site uses (iso-8859-1 in our case) and takes screenshots as if the site was in utf-8 encoding instead. Is there perhaps an option I'm missing that overrides this, or does wishbox only support utf-8 sites at the moment? And if it's the latter - any plans to permit other encodings in the near future?
- fxrAnswered on December 13, 2011 at 05:00 PM
Can you provide us with URLs or even screenshots where you are see this happening?
- JuliusAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 07:15 AM
The issue can be observed with any non-utf8 websites, as far as I can see. For example:
- fxrAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 04:44 PM
Thanks. I have fowarded this onto our developers for their consideration.
- serkanAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 03:15 AM
This issue has been fixed now. Thank you for reporting.
You may need to clear your browser cache to see the fix.
- JuliusAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 08:52 AM
Excellent! Seems to work on my end as well now. Thank you for the fix.