- RMFPAsked on July 31, 2015 at 04:31 PM
There are certain fields that i need in the InfusionSoft Connection taht your program is offering.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 07:15 PM
You cannot create them on the integration wizard, you have to create the fields on your InfusionSoft account. Perhaps this guide might help http://help.infusionsoft.com/userguides/get-started/create-custom-fields/create-custom-fields.
If in case the custom fields are missing on the integration, please try to remove the integration and integrate it again. See if this helps.
Please contact us again if you continue to encounter any issues. Thanks!
- RMFPAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 04:50 PMHi There,
I deleted and re-synced my account and now everything seems to be there expect for any fields that have a drop down menu options?
Got any Ideas?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 06:38 PM
Please try refreshing the integration also by removing and re-integrating back. See if it makes the needed fields in mapping appear on both JotForm and Infusionsoft.
Maybe generating a new one API key helps : http://ug.infusionsoft.com/article/AA-00442/0/How-do-I-enable-the-Infusionsoft-API-and-generate-an-API-Key.html
- RMFPAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 02:05 PMHi,
I removed and add the API back in twice and I can’t create a new code, because I am using that Key for a dozen other software and that would more work to change and cause more harm than good.
Any other ideas?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 02:23 PM
I will report this to our second level, so they can test it out, to see if the Drop Down fields show in the integration wizard. You will be notified about any updates via this tread.
- RMFPAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 02:30 PMAwesome!
Thank you for help!.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 08:03 PM
Apologies for the problems you were experiencing with the Infusionsoft app. Our team have been working on a new version of the app which was released today so it should be working correctly now.