- megavlAsked on July 31, 2015 at 10:04 PM
the program she runs at startup on the site shows a blank window or a custom error ?????Page URL:
- SammyAnswered on August 01, 2015 at 04:49 AM
Hi, Kindly add your form url to the src tag in the iframe code, this should load up the form correctly
<iframe frameborder="0" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" src="//www.jotform.com/form/52023325421339" allowtransparency="true" name="52023325421339" id="52023325421339" style="width: 100%; border: medium none; height: 650px;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Please let us know if you need further assistance or clarification
- dimaAnswered on August 01, 2015 at 07:05 AM
With such a code does not boot
- megavlAnswered on August 01, 2015 at 07:07 AM
- SammyAnswered on August 01, 2015 at 07:08 AM
In your case use the jorformeu.com url, kindly revert back with the results
- megavlAnswered on August 01, 2015 at 07:09 AM
if you put this address in the program it is in edit mode, but when loading the site does not work
- megavlAnswered on August 01, 2015 at 07:13 AM
such an error
If you right-click the boot
- SammyAnswered on August 01, 2015 at 07:27 AM
Hi, Kindly try using the normal script embed in this case, please refer to this guide for instructions
let me know how it goes
- megavlAnswered on August 01, 2015 at 07:41 AM
if it is to remove the form and throws to the top
I removed it right?
- BorisAnswered on August 01, 2015 at 10:16 AM
The code that you are asking about, onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)", is to ensure that your browser will scroll back up when you change the page inside the iframe.
For example, when you have scrolled down a very long form, and clicked on Submit. Inside the iFrame, the Thank You page will load instead of the form you have filled. This code makes sure that your browser scrolls to top, so that you can see the Thank You page.
When it comes to embedding your form to Adobe Muse. I see that you still have the old Lightbox code that you've tried embedding, as well as the iframe code. Please kindly remove all the embed codes you have added so far to your page.
After these two are removed, please try adding your form again by following the guide our colleague has linked above:
Please let us know how it goes.