- JoanneAsked on August 01, 2015 at 09:54 AM
- BorisAnswered on August 01, 2015 at 02:25 PM
I have cloned that form into my account for testing, and have been able to Submit it fine without any issues. I have also looked at how you are using your form on the website, and I see that you use direct links to form on JotForm - which is great and rules out the possibility of any scripting conflicts.
Since I couldn't replicate the problem on my account, I have tried submitting the form that you have provided, and I was able to replicate the issue:
I have raised this issue to our developers for closer inspection, and we will let you know when we have any information regarding this issue. Thank you.
- schoolsecAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 12:31 AM
This is still not resolved. I have two forms that have this issue....
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 05:08 AM
Sorry for inconvenience this may caused you.
Unfortunately this issue is still not resolved. One of our developers is working on this issue and this ticked has high priority status. We will inform you via this thread once we have any updates.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 12:37 PM
Problem is fixed,