- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 02, 2015 at 08:01 AM
I have inspected your from http://form.jotform.co/form/52131798372863 and I saw that you have set width of your from to be 1000px.
Can you please explain in more details which content you want to be 950px?
Looking forward to your reply.
- OystersUnpluggedAnswered on August 02, 2015 at 07:05 PM
- OystersUnpluggedAnswered on August 02, 2015 at 07:08 PM
Just posted an image of the form. I just want the entire form to be square on both the left and right hand sides. Currently the right hand side is out by 10 - 20 px for the small boxes, large boxes and the button. And it would be nice to put a gap in between the small boxes of 5 - 10 px. Thank you :)
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 02, 2015 at 10:32 PM
Can you try to injecting the custom CSS code below in your form?
width: 50% !important;
To inject custom CSS code in your from, you can follow the instructions provided on this article: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- OystersUnpluggedAnswered on August 02, 2015 at 10:58 PM
You Guys are awesome, Thank you very much for your quick response and service!
Thanks, Worked Perfect.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 02:21 AM
You are welcome. Glad to hear that the custom CSS code works. If you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us again.