Required fields not being required

  • Profile Image
    deliverygurullc
    Asked on August 02, 2015 at 06:57 AM
    In addition I have required fields based on entry that are not being required. It seems like I had better data validation before I tried enforcing data validation. I just need to know what it is that I need to do to fix this continued problem. I have a theory that the issue is from pre-filled forms my customers are maybe using from a template that has since greatly changed. Please advise to help me correct this
  • Profile Image
    BJoanna
    Answered on August 02, 2015 at 07:10 AM

    I see that you are using Wix website. Please use re-embed the form on your Wix page using iframe embed option.

    If the problem continues, I would suggest you make sure to to get only what it's between the <iFrame> tags and discard the code between the <script> tags. 

    Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

  • Profile Image
    deliverygurullc
    Answered on August 02, 2015 at 07:18 AM

    Ok thanks, I'm going to try that out now!

  • Profile Image
    deliverygurullc
    Answered on August 02, 2015 at 07:27 AM

    Ahh, after reading the material on the link I realized that I have recently done this and I'm not sure that I am even using iframe option anymore. The problem there that has caused me to tweek and adjust the layout of the site is the mobile functionality. The mobile view has been what has dictated the way I laid it out on the site. This took a lot of time. Shift, resize, save, publish, refresh, fail, repeat for a few hours. I will see what happens but I wont have the time to spend on it like had last time.