- RMLAFRICAAsked on August 03, 2015 at 05:26 AM
i do not wan user to change the value already selected
- CharlieAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 10:46 AM
If I understand you correctly, when your users selects a radio button the first time you don't want them to change it, is that right?
That should be possible by creating 2 radio fields, one for the editable radio buttons, and the other is for the read only. We will then use the conditional logic to hide the editable radio field and show the read only when a radio button is selected.
Here's a sample for that I made: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52144512657958.
Here's how I recreated it:
1. Now I setup two radio button, but they will represent only one question. One is the editable and the other is a read only.
2. I want to output the answer in the first radio field to the 2nd radio field. I will use conditional logic for that. This is how it looks like:
When the 1st radio button is equal to "Option 1", I want to output the text "Option 1" in the 2nd radio field. It will automatically selects that radio button that has the same text value.
3. I will then want to set a conditional logic that when the 1st radio field is filled out, it will hide it and show the 2nd radio field that is read only.
4. Here's the complete conditional logic for my test form.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.